Valid from September 13, 2021
We take your privacy very seriously and process your personal data in accordance with the applicable legal data protection requirements. Personal data in the sense of this information means all information that can be related to your person, e.g. name, address, email and IP address, and user behavior. With the following data protection information, we would like to inform you about the way in which we process your personal data. We also provide an overview of your data protection rights. The individual data that is processed and how it is used depends largely on the services used, requested or agreed upon.
1. Responsible entity and data protection officer
(1) The responsible entity pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the German Data ProtectionRegulation (DS-GVO) or service provider pursuant to Section 13 of the GermanTelemedia Act (TMG) is:
(2) You can reach the data protection officer of both responsible entities at:
XAI technologies GmbH
The Data Protection Officer
2. Source of personal data
We process personal data that we receive from you in the course of your visit to our website, when you contact us by email or via a contact form.
3. Kategorien personenbezogener Daten, die verarbeitet werden
(1) If you visit or use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
This data is used exclusively for internal statistical purposes.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make theInternet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(4) Most browsers are configured to accept cookies. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser at any time or adjust your browser so that you receive a message as soon as cookies are sent. However, please be aware that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(5) This stored information is saved separately from any other data provided to us.In particular, the cookie data will not be linked to your other data.
4. Other functions and offers provided by our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to offer the respective service and which are subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, it is mandatory to provide the following personal data: name, company, market, country and email address.
(3) When using our service request, as well as when registering for information events (customer-specific training courses, seminars and workshops), the following data is mandatory: title, name, company, project number, country, request and email address. Any other personal data is provided voluntarily.
5. Google Universal Analytics with IP anonymization
(1) This website uses Google Universal Analytics with IP anonymization, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google UniversalAnalytics uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, by activating IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within Member States of theEuropean Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the EuropeanEconomic Area. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google UniversalAnalytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) Over and above the cookie settings of your browser, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) We would like to inform you that on this websiteGoogle Universal Analytics has been extended by the code “ga(‘set’, ‘anonymizeIp’,true);” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, making it impossible to relate them directly to individuals.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website.The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/US-Businesses.
(6) Third Party Provider Information: Google Dublin,Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353(1) 436 1001.
User Terms: http://google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
6. Integration of Google Maps
(1) This website uses the services of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in Section 3 of this data protection notice will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want this to be associated with your Google profile, you must logout before activating the button. Google stores your data as utilization profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. In particular, an evaluation of this kind is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles; to exercise this right, you must contact Google.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-USPrivacy Shield.
7. Analysis by WiredMinds
Our website uses the pixel-counting technology of WiredMinds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior. This involves the processing of a visitor’s IP address. The processing takes place exclusively for the purpose of collecting company-relevant information such as the company name. IP addresses of natural persons are excluded from further use (white list procedure). The IP address is not stored in LeadLab under any circumstances.When processing the data, it is our particular interest to safeguard the data protection rights of natural persons. Our interest is based on Art. 6 (1) lit.(f) DSGVO. The data we collect does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about an identifiable person at any time. WiredMinds GmbH uses this information to create anonymous utilization profiles, related to visitor behavior on our website. The data obtained in this way is not used to personally identify visitors to our website.
Optout of tracking
8. Google Adwords
We use the Google Adwords service to draw attention to our attractive offers on external websites with the help of advertising media (Google Adwords). Based on the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful individual advertising measures have been. In this way, we aim to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
These advertisements are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies or pixels that are integrated into our website, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of ads or clicks by users, can be measured.
These cookies or pixels enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer, Google and the customer (we) can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
We do not collect and process any personal data ourselves in the aforementioned advertising measures. We simply receive statistical evaluations from Google.Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures use dare particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising tools; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
Because of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google’s server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and are therefore informing you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an ad from us.
If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to yourGoogle account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that Google will find out and store your IP address.
If you would like to deactivate Google Adwords tracking, please use the following link:
further information on data protection at Google can be found here:
9. LinkedIn Insite tagintegration
We use the so-called Insight tag from LinkedIn to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media on external websites. This enables us to determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we aim to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you, and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
We use the LinkedIn Insight tag in the pixel variant that is integrated into our website, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of ads or clicks by users, can be measured.
This pixel enables LinkedIn to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Insight tag customer, LinkedIn and the customer (we) can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
We do not collect and process any personal data ourselves in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from LinkedIn. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures use dare particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
Because of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the server of LinkedIn. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by LinkedIn through the use of this tool and are therefore informing you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of the Insight tag, LinkedIn receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. According to LinkedIn, all data is anonymized after seven days and deleted within 90 days.
If you would like to disable the LinkedIn Insight tag, please use the following link:
For more information about LinkedIn data protection, please click here:
10. Categories of recipients of your personal data
(1) We commission carefully selected service providers who comply with data protection requirements to carry out some of the aforementioned processes and services.These external service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(2) With respect to the disclosure of data to other recipients, we will only disclose information about you if required to do so by law, if you have given your consent, or if we are authorized to disclose it. If these requirements are met, recipients of personal data may include:
11. Purposes for which personal data will be processed and the legal bases of processing
We process your personal data in compliance with the applicable legal data protection regulations. In this context, the processing is lawful provided that the following conditions are met:
Where necessary, we process your data beyond the actual performance of the contract to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties. Examples:
12. Intention to transferpersonal data to a third country or an international organization
An active transfer of personal data to a third country will only take place if this has been expressly indicated in the context of the aforementioned services.
Criteria for the determination of the duration for which the personal data will be stored:
(1) Your data will be stored in accordance with statutory data processing regulations and in compliance with statutory retention periods. We process and use your data exclusively for the purposes for which you have authorized us and as long as the data is required for these purposes.
(2) If your data is no longer required for the purpose or for the fulfillment of legal obligations, it will generally be deleted, unless its further processing – which may be limited in time and scope – is necessary for the following purposes:
13. Social media
(1) Besides our website, we are also present in various social media. On our website, we provide corresponding links to what we are doing on social media.
(2) Please refer to the purpose and scope of data collection as well as the provisions regarding the processing of your personal data by the respective platform in the data protection provisions of the respective operator.
14. Your data protection rights
(1) Every data subject has the right to information pursuant to Article 15 of theGerman Data Protection Act, the right to rectification pursuant to Article 16of the German Data Protection Act, the right to erasure pursuant to Article 17of the German Data Protection Act, the right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the German Data Protection Act, the right to object pursuant to Article 21 of the German Data Protection Act and the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the German Data Protection Act. With regard to the right to information and the right to erasure, the restrictions pursuant to Sections 34 and 35 of the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) apply.In addition, there is a right of appeal to a competent data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 DS-GVO in conjunction with Section 19 BDSG).
(2) You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent given to us before the applicability of the GeneralData Protection Regulation, i.e. before May 25, 2018.
(3) You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1) (e) DS-GVO (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6(1) (f) DS-GVO (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests).
If you lodge an objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Your objection can be made without any formalities and should preferably be addressed to:
XAI technologies GmbH
The Data Protection Officer
15. Obligation to provide and possible consequences of not providing personal data
Within the scope of using our offers, you are required to provide such personal data as is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose or which we are legally obligated to collect. Without this data, we will usually not be able to conclude the contract with you or to execute it.
16. Data security
We also use technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data that is generated or collected, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or against attack by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved to keep pace with technological developments.
17. Changes to the data protection notice
We are continuously developing and optimizing our services. It may therefore be the case that we add new functionalities. Should this have an impact on the way your personal data is processed, we will inform you in good time via our data protection notices.